Sugar Free No-Bake Cookies with Dried Fruits
Let us introduce you to the perhaps easiest and healthiest (but still delicious!) Christmas cookies that exist. Since we're all eating sweet treats all through the season, it doesn't harm to eat something sugar-free from time to time, right? So we just turned classic energy balls into Christmas cookies!
You can basically do this with any of your favorite recipe for energy ball, if you just slightly press it flat and add some Christmas spices of your choice. Our combination of dates, dried apricots, cranberries and rolled oats gets mixed, shaped and will wait for you in the fridge, until you want it. How nice of them!
No-Bake Cookied with Dried Fruit
- 200 g (7 oz) dates
- 100 g (3.5 oz) dried apricots
- 50 g (1.75 oz) dried cranberries
- 100 g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix on high speed for approx. 1 minute, or until the combined into a sticky mixture that's able to be formed.
- Roll into smaller balls and lightly press into a thicker cookie. Refrigerate for approx. 2 hours, or just leave them in there until serving.